Pro Forms - Set Storage Item Value (dynamic) not work

Hi Daniele,

I have already sent this as a ticket, but I think I entered the wrong e-mail address. I think its better placed here anyway :slight_smile:

I am working with Pro Forms and am trying to use a “Set Storage Item” in the actions to store a dynamic value {post_id} in an array. However, no value is set in the browser when I use a dynamic value - this applies both to the value itself and to the name of the storage item. Do you have any idea why this might be? Is this maybe a bug or am I doing something wrong?

I have also tried it with the Bricks Interactions as a test and there it works with a dynamic value

WP-Version: 6.4.2
Bricks: 1.9.3
BricksForge: 2.0.13

Thanks & Best
Alex

Thank you! Fixed locally. Will deploy a hotfix later today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the quick update :slight_smile:

I have one more question and forgot to mention that I am using a query loop:

Does the Set Storage Item also support query loops?
I have Pro Forms in a query loop including the submit button. Posts are queried in my query loop. If I now click on the Submit button, which sets the storage item, only the post_id of the current page I am on is entered.

I hope I can make this a little clearer in the picture.

As a counter-example, I have a Bricks button with an interaction that also sets a Storgae item. There the IDs of the posts are taken from the query loop when I click on the Button.

Hey! :slight_smile: Just include a hidden field to the form, populate it with the loop post id and use the variable of your hidden field in the “Set Storage Item” action as value :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Daniele,

works great. Thanks for the advice!

1 Like