Bricksforge 0.9.6 is live!

Hi there :raising_hand_man:t2:

We just released the version 0.9.6 of Bricksforge. This version comes with many new features, improvements and bug fixes. You can check the changelog to get a full overview:

And…here a video to show you the highlights:

5 Likes

Wow! Thanks and congrats on this impressive release Daniele! Can’t wait to try out these new features.

1 Like

Wow. Very impessive.

Thank you for your hard work, @Daniele

Theu will be the posibility (in the future) to can add the datas in a custom database? Also to can read the data from a custom database. I’m use to work with custom db to keep the things in order.

Thank You!

1 Like

In what context do you mean that? Can you give a practical example?

Hi there!

One of the websites I manage is an association with its respective members. For these partners I have created a custom database with their private data. I make a daily backup of this database and use it to make reports of the members.

At the moment I use an external form that is synchronised with the database through an app like Zapier.

With the possibility of having a multi-step form, I am considering the option of integrating this form directly in the web. But for this I must be able to store the data in a custom table.

On the other hand, I have seen that there is a new element (Option) with which we can access the data that are stored in the database “options”, but if this element would also allow me to access the data stored in any database I could use it to confirm the data in the form before the new members register.

I hope I have made myself clear.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Daniele Did you had a look on that?