Product configuration

i am trying to make a product configuration like you see at car dealers where I can choose colors, wheel size etc and have an image change depending on the choices in the form.

Ideally I want a grid-1-3 where I have the form in the first grid, and a large image covering 3/4 of the page. I’ve added my pro form to the first div, and set up the form with a base configuration where I can choose 3 different styles. On each style select I want the image to change in the other div.

I thought about using the conditional wrapper from pro forms elements, but I can’t seem to get it to work. It works as I want it to if I add the conditional wrapper to the proforms, but then I can’t have it in a grid.

I’ve also tried to add two instance of pro forms , one with all the forms in div1 and one with the conditional wrapper in div2, but it doesn’t seem to be able to set conditions based on another proform instance, even though I give it the form id

i got it working now… I’ve added the grid inside the nestable pro forms instead of outside…

1 Like