scrollTrigger for repeater elements

I had a chance to play bricksforge with your provided try section, which is a very good idea. As a presale question I want to make sure that your tool could provide a solution to my needs. The main thing I’m looking for is implementing interactive animations which you do great in this field, although triggering the simple ones are quite straight forward but I found some of them challenging, for example in animation panel section I couldn’t possibly implement scrolltrigger for repeater sections with same class like this pen: https://codepen.io/dadacoded/pen/ZEBXaqJ/206fb04b30a8b830b379713777ea8f42?editors=0010

Am I missing something or is it not possible to do ithis kind of things at all with bricksforge?

1 Like

Hey @lillian, great to see you here. Welcome! :raising_hand_man:t2:

The toggle “Handle Triggers Separately” is what you need here :wink: Activating this, Bricksforge will create a for loop, including each of your section instances and fire the animation separately when your individual section comes to the viewport.

See also this video, from 4:10:

If you have further questions, feel free to ask me :slight_smile:

Regards

1 Like

Hey @Daniele, appreciate the quick reply, but still couldn’t figure it out!
In my example I wanted to toggle ‘.active’ class of ‘.nav’ element when reaching the same sections of the page with the class ‘.nav-t’ although I turn on the ‘handle triggers separately’ but only work with the first trigger!

Oh! From where do you run this code? :slight_smile: You seem to go the manual way. If so, you have to create a foreach loop to get the individual instances of your element. Feel free to send me the URL from your playground if you need an example :wink:

Thank you very much @Daniele, that’s very kind of you. yes, I just typed in Animation object of Timeline! actually tried to manually do it as javascript file but without luck.
here is my playground link: Sample Page – Bricksforge Playground

Done :slight_smile: Instead of a timeline, I’ve created a new event with custom JS to modify your code. You can check the event “New Approach” to see the difference. By the way, this would be very easily possible without custom code. The only missing implementation for the ScrollTrigger would be the “toggleClass” parameter, which is included in the next version (comes this week). Then this functionality will be completely possible without code :slight_smile:

Do you need further help? Let me know! :ok_hand:

1 Like

WOW! that’s exactly what I’d looked for! such amazing tool.

All the best.

1 Like

I am glad that I could help. :partying_face:

1 Like