Slider Field not triggering "onblur" for calculation field

Not sure if this falls under bug or feature, But I wanted to point out that I am using a slider field that has two handlers: min and max. I have two numeric fields as well. So handler one is bound to numeric field one and handler two is bound to numeric field two. I also have a calculation field that is doing a simple subtraction formula that subtracts the value of numeric field one from numeric field two. I then have a dynamic data tag using {brf_form_calculation:ID that displays this value “Live”. So the issue is that when using the slider, is that it does not “trigger” the onblur event so that the calculation field calculates the data. But, if I use the “numeric” fields, then of course they work, because the “onblur” event gets triggered. So, is there a way to “trigger” the “onblur” event or another event so that when using the slider field the calculation field will perform calculations? Thanks!

Thanks @Keith. I can reproduce the issue! :slight_smile: Already fixed locally. Will depoy a new version later today :slight_smile:

Thanks! Great job as always!

1 Like

You said you fixed this, but I seem to be having the same problem. I have a slider with one handler bound to a numeric field. When I use the dynamic data from the numeric field in a calulation field, the output of the calculation only updates if I type a new number in the numeric field. If I move the slider the numeric field updates, but the calculation does not.

using version 2.1.9 all plugins and Bricks current.

Is this bug fixed? I’m encountering the same issue

Fixed in 2.2.3, which I deploy today :slight_smile:

Thanks. Great job