Video Scroll Documentation

The documentation on how to create something like this Scroll Video - Bricksforge – The Bricks Tools that feel native is non existent or maybe I am blind haha.

Here is my structure

Here is my video scroll settings

It just scrolls normally. No stickey No headings scrolling over the video as per the example. Where can I find documentation on this?

Just increase the z-index of your sections. Seems that the content is behind the video :blush:

:slight_smile: Video z-index is 1 and titles are 2

here is what it does on the front end

I’m assuming this is the issue you mentioned in Scroll Video buggy when scrolling up on Firefox - #13 by FoxCreative

Based on the video, it seems like the fixed / sticky position isn’t applied. It works fine on my end using BF 1.0.1 and 1.0.4. My assumption would be that some styles from another plugin are overriding it. If you can share a link to the site we can have a look :slight_smile:

Yes you are correct. However I do have the sticky toggle on. The image of my setting is in my post

Yes you do, but something seems to be interfering. Since it works fine when I try it on my end, with the same settings as yours in the scroll video module, it’s impossible to tell what’s causing it without getting a look at it

Hello @Daniele, would it be possible to provide me with a template your Video Scroll witch is promoted on youtube Video?
I don’t understand some things, the sections don’t do what they should, I see for example only the video and everything else (whether sections or simple elements) is in the invisible area.

I’ve also noticed that the sections need to be changed from absolute to relative, so at least I have a scroll effect but hmmm . :smiley: